Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Chopper Crisis

I started making dinner while Ashton was in his room for quiet time. But he heard me running the chopper for the pecans and he freaked. How could I possibly use the chopper without him? He was devastated, but he seemed a little satisfied with the promise of chopping on Friday when we make cake for vespers.

Pecan patties (again!)
Egg noodles
Steamed green beans
Fruit salad (pears, strawberries, blueberries, grapes)

I made the sauce over the patties homemade tonight! It was really, really good! Usually I put a doctored up can of cream of mushroom on top. I'm happy for these little successes every now and then that make up for all my kitchen failures.

Did you cook? Tell me!

Oh, last night we had nibbles at Clayton's Open House and then Taco Bell on the way home. Great, there is an e.coli scare with there green onions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oven baked potatoes
green bean casserole
doctored up baked beans with veg. sausages and stuff in it...very verbal today...I think all the cleaning agent got to me...I was using up ingredients to make dinner and cleaning because my mother flies in today! Will my house pass the white glove inspection? Kudos, Caleb helped too ;)