Friday, December 15, 2006

Oh, I Cooked!

We had a Christmas vespers over at our place tonight. I cooked and cooked. Here is what everyone ate...I had what was left over at 10:30pm after everyone went home. The life of a hostess.

Veggies and cucumber-dill dip
Grapes and strawberries
Wheat crackers and cheese

Pecan Patties (we love them, I know)
New potatoes with dill
Steamed green beans with roasted garlic butter and onions
Corn chowder
Bread

Chocolate-chip cookies
Peanut-butter cookies
Assorted Godiva chocolates
M&Ms
Peppermints

Hot apple cider

I do love having a crowd over. I just need to find a sweet pre-teen to help me during the festivities.

What did you do for dinner?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forgive me if I've already asked...but you need to post that pecan pattie recipe....please!

angela | the painted house said...

I know, Bonnie, I will remember to do that this time!!!