Here is what we've been eating, starting with Super Bowl night:
Nachos with black beans and beef
Guacamole
Mango salsa with strawberries (thanks Bonnie, so delicious!)
Birthday cake and chocolate ice cream
Potato & egg casserole
Soy sausage
Maple-Apple muffins (thanks Rachael, yummy!)
Strawberries
Hoppin' john (black-eyed peas)
Rice with diced potatoes
Kiwi, strawberries, blueberries
Pesto pizzas on pita bread
Broccoli
Fresh pineapple, apple
French toast with Texas toast
Soy sauage
And, I've made some killer sandwiches for me and the kids for lunch...guacamole, cucumbers, spinach, tomato, onion, and swiss cheese.
Also, I am ALWAYS craving a egg & cheese croissandwich from Burger King. Am I gross, or what? Oh, just pregnant!
Have you been cooking?
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lets keep the thanks in order here...the strawberries in the mango salsa were your idea, and a keeper idea at that!!
Well, since this is our own little private corner of your blog, since no-one else apparently eats or cooks, let me think of a secret to tell you...haha, the minute I do that someone will post!
I made an attempt at nachos, and they were delish, but the blackbeans did not turn out as perfectly as yours :(
Highlights from my cooking frenzi yesterday included home made apple pie, and apple-cinnamon muffins.
Bumper crop of apples???
I do like the intimacy of our blog here, Bonnie. Forget all the others!!!!
Careful, I do read. I also love cooking shows and recipe books. I just don't cook. I love it when someone else does. I'm intimidated with it all. I do cook, but not worth writing about. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment