Lots of chiles lately.
Black bean, corn, onion, and red pepper burrito with (jarred) salsa verde
Lime and chile roasted new potatoes
Bowl o berries
Tonight we had our friends for dinner who are helping with our basement buildout. I decided I should feed three hardworking men some meat occasionally or they might quit! So for the guys:
Chicken chili with pinto beans and jalapenos
Brown rice
Corn tortillas
Pico de gallo and guacamole and chips
Spinach and red leaf salad with carrots, cucumber, red onion, raw fresh corn, and toasted pumpkin seeds with serrano chile dressing (jarred)
Cantaloupe, strawberries, and green grapes
I had a huge plate of all the veggies and fruit. So refreshing!
And I made a delicious smoothie for us this morning with pineapple juice, bananas, coconut milk, and frozen strawberries.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds good.
I'm figuring out what to do on my new meat-free, dairy-free, sugar-free, yeast-free, gluten-free, corn-free diet. Everyone is pretty glad not to be me right now.
But...I already feel better and, along with straightening my spine, I WILL feel better. I will, I will, I will.
The only thing I really miss so far is the morning veggie/fruit juice routine. I really miss that.
Post a Comment