I've been cooking and thinking about blogging. I hope that counts. It's been a spudsapalooza here this week. I think it related to my current crazy schedule--needing some comfort food.
This is what we have been eating along with lots of good smoothies (try adding almonds--yum!) and blueberry pancakes thrown in.

Potato soup, green beans, sliced tomatoes,
fresh whole wheat bread, and berry smoothie
Pecan & rice patties with
cream sauce, steamed broccoli, mashed potatoes, bread and fruit

Saucy blackeyed peas with potatoes and raw onions, spinach salad with toasted almonds and honey-mustard, bowl o berries

Skillet new potatoes with crumbled soysage, red pepper, corn, onion, and garlic with herbed
cream gravy, spinach salad with honey-mustard and toasted almonds, fresh pineapple, and chocolate chip whole wheat pancakes (oh, yeah)
You?
And I promise to back to my regular commenting schedule to the foodie bloggers in a week or two. I hope...
2 comments:
Everything looks and sounds delicious. Oh and I love the new photo on the main blog "dinner's ready" section - I was getting a little tired of that plate of fettuchine! :)
Things have been too hectic here to cook much...
We had a delicious, simple black bean & sweet potato Cuban stew last night, but only because it was gifted to us by a friend.
Tonight is Chickpea and Broc Casserole from Vegan with a Veng. And maybe soup...yes, soup. Since the man isn't riding his bike today due to rain, he can handle a warm soup. I'll do the garlic/white bean from the same book.
I'm serving a vegan casserole at a dinner party tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes over.
Post a Comment