Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dinner with the O'Malleys

The O'Malleys being us...feeling a little Irish with the cabbage and potatoes tonight. The cabbage was SO GOOD. Although, Clayton and Juliet were indifferent. Ashton and I gobbled it up. I'll have to post the recipe later.

Baked potato slices
Braised cabbage wedges with stewed tomatoes
Steamed green beans
Corn scones
Cinnamon apples

Tell me about you gastronomical adventures.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Tonight the three biggest boys went to an A&M football game so I picked up Whataburger.

Last night we had bbq chicken with rice and spinach

Thursday we had Three Bean Pasta

Wed. we had Apple Almond Crunch Salad

And here is this coming weeks menu
Monday Falafel
Tuesday 10 Bean Soup
Wed. Chicken with Mango Salsa
Thursday Taco Salad
Fri. Pot Roast
Saturday Apple / Potato Pancakes.

I could give you the entire month as we do plan it out that far, yes I am a bit OCD, but I figure I have taken up enough of your time.

By the way, still cracks me up that you have a blog with your menus on it. I like to skim it for ideas every once in a while but I have yet to actually steal an idea.

Peggy said...

Tonight (Sunday) I finally cooked a better meal than usual now that I feel stronger. I made two lasagnes - one for our dinner and one to freeze for Allison and her family once they are home from the hospital with little Sophia.

angela | the painted house said...

Okay, Nicole, how do you cook that much with kids??? I'm amazed! And, in the future, don't even mention Whataburger...I'm still so sad about leaving it behind in TX. Ah, my taquitos and #7 with cheese at the Whataburger on S. Post Oak...