Friday, November 10, 2006

Pizza, Again

Pesto/tomatoes on french bread slices
Grapes

Oh, Reina made homemade corn tortillas for us today...oh, man, so good!

Your supper, dahling?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cook four days a week now, much less stressful, and I feel I do a better job that way...so Sunday, I made a rather beautiful

veggie lasagne, that bubbled and sizzled and baked and then sat until perfection, italian salad, and buttered steamed peas.

We later went out for cheasecake (I know I temporarily broke my sugar fast) while waiting for our movie "The Sante Clause 3" to start.

Anonymous said...

say "cheese" cake

Peggy said...

Ditto on the pizza for Friday night. Monday night I made Frito Chili Pie, hadn't made that in years!

angela | the painted house said...

I've never had your Chili Frito Pie!

Bonnie, what did you put in your veggie lasagne?

Anonymous said...

homemade sauce...olive oil, garlic, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, grated carrot, canned tomatoes and tomato paste, seasoning.

cottage cheese mixed with shredded cheese, parsley & egg white

morning star sausages browned & crumbled

mozzarella grated cheese

pre-cooked lasagna pasta.

All is layered and then topped off with...

alternating mozzarella cheese slices &
fresh tomato slices -

then baked 350 Degrees F 35 - 40 mins. Let sit 30mins. to settle into perfection. Even better the second day.


What is in your pecan patties? ...those sounds delish!