Saturday, January 06, 2007

Sabbath Lunch

We had Bob & Karen and their two boys over for lunch after church.

Veggie chili
Salad
Cheddar-corn scones
Texas sheet cake (chocolate)

Not a great day for chili...the temps were in the 60s!

You?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it's past January 1st, but I have resolved to get back in touch with my kitchen after a few months of awkward distance...partially because of a very cute winter mouse that I haven't had the hard to euthanize.
The short of the story, I cooked a lot this weekend from beautiful Potato Bread (Secrets of Jesuit Bread making) to Banana Chiffon Cake (Martha Stewart) to Avocado Orange Cress salad (Rachael Ray) just to name a few of the highlights!!
Still waiting on that Pecan Pattie recipe Angela!

angela | the painted house said...

Yes, Bonnie, my conscious reminds me of it daily! How about tomorrow (Tuesday)? It is a promise! Oh, the Rachael Ray salad sounds so fresh. I'll look it up!

Anonymous said...

it's in her 2-4-6-8 book ;)