Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thank You, Bonnie!

I made Bonnie's fettuccine alfredo tonight from the recipe she posted here. That is just what I wanted from this blog...but it seems she and I are the only ones swapping recipes! Well, the alfredo sauce was delicious, and we all had seconds...even with the guilt of all those fatty calories. But we don't treat ourselves like that everyday so it was okay. I tweaked the recipe a little by adding 4 or 5 minced garlic cloves and freshly ground black pepper.

Fettuccine alfredo
Steamed broccoli
Bruschetta
Strawberries

I hope yours was as good as ours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh, garlic yummy, and so Italian too, nice addition :) Won't Clayton's patients love him today!! I probably forgot to mention adding salt & pepper to taste. I put pepper on everything ;)

Last night...I was craving something fresh, and made come to think of it a delicious but really "light" dinner...

Salad...& buttered toast

lettuce
tomato
avocado
radishes
spring onion
shredded cheese
slivered deli turkey meat
Italian & ranch dressing respectively

chocolate truffles