So all I had to cook last night were soup ingredients...even though it was very warm outside.
Black bean vegetable soup with potatoes, carrots, corn, celery, onion, tomatoes
Rice
Flour tortilla crisps topped with sharp cheddar
Strawberry-orange-banana smoothies
The smoothies helped to temper the hot soup.
Your dinner?
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Angela, where's your friend Bonnie? I feel bad for you. She is usually right there with you being all creative and smart.
We had soup last night also. Much simpler than yours. We popped the top of a couple of cans and WAHLA --we had soup!
I know...it seems she has left me for a better cook. :(
We pop open cans here, too, sometimes.
huh? what? I heard that!! I will post on the more recent comment above...maybe by the time I skip over I will thought of a good enough excuse, hehehehehehe
Post a Comment