I am excited to chronicle our nightly meals. Maybe this will make cooking more exciting, too. I hope. Well, we eat lots of beans around here (enter flatulence joke here). That is what happens when you cut out the meat. It will be interesting to me to see written down just how many legumes we consume. Okay, this was dinner tonight:
Spicy pinto beans over rice
Squash patties (known to Ashton as squish-squash pancakes)
Spinach salad
Strawberries and grapes
Everyone enjoyed dinner tonight (it is always a good sign when Clayton doesn't go for a bowl of cereal 2 hours after dinner). Ashton ate about 5 squash patties--who wouldn't, they're fried.
What did you sup on?
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your dinner sounds better than mine. I love those squash patties, but have a husband who won't eat squash. We had KFC and you know how I'm not a fan of chicken, but Toby enjoyed most of my portion.
So, if you posted the words to the Log song, you can't post the words to the beans song?
I didn't want anyone to lose their appetite! Although, Ashton doesn't have a problem passing gas at the dinner table--we're working on that one.
The "home body" he is, the husband had yummy left overs...yes I made dinner last night...while a girlfriend and I gallivanted down to the Olive Garden for a relaxing dinner of carbs.
Post a Comment