I have had a hankering for potatoes au gratin and finally fed the craving tonight. Let me tell you those were the best potatoes that I have had in a long time. Oh, I'm still thinking about them.
Potatoes au gratin
Steamed sweet peas (from the freezer, thanks to Clayton's mom for the tip)
Garlicky-peppery carrots
Apple
And, for my dessert: NanNaw's bread toasted and topped with Johnnie's Fixin's (PB, butter, and sorghum syrup)
Your?
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Remember that chicken alfredo? I reincarnated it from the freezer :)
But tonight we have company for dinner, and then we get to keep the 9wk old retriever puppy that came with the company for - 10days! while the "company" is in Egypt. If they bring me back a pyramid, I might give their puppy back, hahahaha.
So what is for dinner? I usually have this figured out but I need some inspiration! Maybe potatoes au gratin? What is that??
Post a Comment