Friday, March 09, 2007

Veggies All Around

I need to go to the store so I did a random meal of veggies.

Potatoes au gratin (yummy!)
Pinto beans
Broccoli
Jalapeno-cheddar bread from Whitman's Bakery
Apple and kiwi

You?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been cooking sometimes ;)

A few favorite highlights:

Bruschetta Capri - fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, olive oil, over Texas Toast.

yummo (variation on Carody's recipe) veggie sausage / cabbage / ramen noodle dish, whipped mashed potatoes, salad.

Picnicking - veggie hot dogs, lemonade, chips and dip, peanuts in the shell - fun "summer" stuff ;)

angela | the painted house said...

I was wondering where you have been...my one and only commenter! I WILL DO ANYTHING to prevent losing you! :)

angela | the painted house said...

I was wondering where you have been...my one and only commenter! I WILL DO ANYTHING to prevent losing you! :)