Many thanks to Three-Weeks-Ago-Angela for the pecan patties she made and froze. I thawed them out tonight for a yummy dinner.
Pecan patties
Sliced potatoes, baked with butter and onions
Steamed broccoli
No fruit tonight...I ran out of time in preparation since I had to nurse Calle.
You?
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really must try making those pecan patties - they always sound so good!
Angel hair "bacon" and egg pasta
I am always surprised by how good this is and easy to make...even when eggs are the last thing on my mind these days!
steamed broccoli
My cooking deed for today is to make a pumpkin pie to go along with this nice crisp weather.
Ah, the eggs...now you understand my queasiness of eggs when you were in NC! A tricky thing to eat while pregnant...just can't think about them while you eat.
Post a Comment