Welcome back. The kitchen looks fantastic so far. I've missed "Dinners Ready" posts.
I've been cooking -- doing a lot with the box of veggies we get every week from the local farm (I told you about that, I think.)
Last night I put together a great pasta with bow tie noodles, balsamic vinegar, little bit of oil, callifower, broccoli and tofu - kind of a mish mash, but it was tasty. I served it with fresh berries (all kinds) and some fresh crusty bread.
Well that is because we had friends Holly and Kaedden and baby Zavy and uncle Brad to dinner!! Well I started to cook, but in true Diamond fashion she started to cry partway through demanding dinner of her own...every single time I cook, she must smell it...anyway luckily Kaedden is a fabulous cook himself and took over finishing the hot bubbling pot of spaghetti bolognese...full of fresh veggies, eggplant, zucchini, bell peppers, onion and garlic with an amazing tomato fresh herb and red wine sauce...and some crumbled meat balls in that I had in the freezer. Chocolate mints for dessert.
I am meeting Carody at 7 in the morning to go to the local Farmer's market...I look forward to seeing what they have this year and to finding that lady she met a few weeks ago with the delicious sugar free jam!
3 comments:
Welcome back. The kitchen looks fantastic so far. I've missed "Dinners Ready" posts.
I've been cooking -- doing a lot with the box of veggies we get every week from the local farm (I told you about that, I think.)
Last night I put together a great pasta with bow tie noodles, balsamic vinegar, little bit of oil, callifower, broccoli and tofu - kind of a mish mash, but it was tasty. I served it with fresh berries (all kinds) and some fresh crusty bread.
Yes, glad you are back!
think more moocha moocha moocha...
Carody invited us for dinner! We brought root beer...
we had crispy burritos with blackbeans, and all the fixings.
I had a frozen mango cup while everyone else had strawberry smoothies,
popcorn during the movie!
B
NO MOOCHA NO MORE!
Well that is because we had friends Holly and Kaedden and baby Zavy and uncle Brad to dinner!! Well I started to cook, but in true Diamond fashion she started to cry partway through demanding dinner of her own...every single time I cook, she must smell it...anyway luckily Kaedden is a fabulous cook himself and took over finishing the hot bubbling pot of spaghetti bolognese...full of fresh veggies, eggplant, zucchini, bell peppers, onion and garlic with an amazing tomato fresh herb and red wine sauce...and some crumbled meat balls in that I had in the freezer. Chocolate mints for dessert.
I am meeting Carody at 7 in the morning to go to the local Farmer's market...I look forward to seeing what they have this year and to finding that lady she met a few weeks ago with the delicious sugar free jam!
Bonnie
Post a Comment