Friday
D
Potato-kale-sausage soup
Toast
Strawberries and banana
I thought adding the rest of the vegan Italian sausage would be good for the soup--but it just cooked all the surface spices out and left rubbery gluten. Live and learn. The vegan sausage is definitely not for slow cooking.
Sunday
D
Black bean, sweet potato, spinach burritos with salsa verde
Corn, green beans, carrots with garlic
Spinach and red leaf lettuce salad with lime and guacamole
Pineapple, strawberries, and kiwi
Tonight
D
Lentils and brown rice
Steamed broccoli
Spinach and red leaf lettuce with strawberries, toasted almonds, and balsamic vinaigrette
Mmm...I could eat another big bowl of that salad.
You?
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can I get a meal ticket for your house? Kind of like dorm living.
Today I had refried black beans/salsa/fresh tomatoes on a tortilla. I'll be eating that all week for lunch.
For dinner, I had salad, quinoa, and butternut squash I love my butternut squash.
Post a Comment