Polenta cakes with chunky tomatoes, Italian soysage, and wilted spinach
Steamed carrots and yellow squash
Strawberry-coconut-banana-flax smoothie
I had the dinner ready in about 30 minutes thanks to carefully chosen convenience items: canned tomatoes with garlic and basil, refrigerated polenta, readymade soysage, and washed spinach. Easy, colorful, and tasty. And it beats a preservative, chemical, and saturated fat laden frozen meal any day.
You?
5 comments:
We love food, especially cheap food. We too have a lots of free and cheap recipe that user can make at home. Visit us at Cheap Recipe
nice! ok, i think i found my first all vegan meal that i can make easily. :)
how do you cook your polenta? i've had it and i like it, but i didn't cook it. :)
What a lovely pile of veggies.
I ate out on Friday night, which meant a salad, garlic mashed potatoes, and asparagus. The chef was kind enough to put a vegetarian (but not vegan; at least he tried) lunch on the menu for me. In our 16 years in this town, I'm the only one to request vegetarian meals.
At one restaurant I was told that I had to order an entree or leave; I couldn't just order appetizers and cobble them together into a meal. They allowed me to stay after I told them that I didn't eat meat and pointed out that all their entrees were meat. The waiter had to discuss it with the owner first though. I think that she had trouble finding him; he was constantly squirreled away in the apartment above the restaurant impregnating young waitresses. TMI?
We had your chick pea noodle soup! Sooo good! I love your menus and the photos of the food you have prepared. Thanks for taking the time to blog what you are having for dinner. I have used many of you ideas!
W.
Beautiful!
Post a Comment