So, the family was on cloud nine last night with our very yellow meal. It was easy after my very long day with the kids at IKEA and Target and the tile store. I whipped up some mushroom cream gravy and poured it over some pecan & rice patties I had in the freezer and popped it in the oven. I mashed some taters and cooked some corn and it was done.
Mashed potatoes
Corn
Cantaloupe
Tonight:
Pumpkin pancakes with maple syrup
Soysage
Cantaloupe, strawberries, and banana
Now I need to get to the store for some fresh, green veggies. I am so excited that summer is around the corner!
Finally, you seriously need to try and savor Purely Decadent's coconut milk ice cream flavor Mocha Almond Fudge. It is like eating Italian gelato. Oh, it was a happy day when I discovered this wonderful coconut milk ice cream!
You?
2 comments:
I'd like that comfort food dinner please, the one with the patties and gravy and mashed potatoes. That'll do just right.
I've got a socca with spinich and mushrooms going in the oven soon. And I lunched at whole foods. Every little bit was delicious: quinoa salad, roasted beets, cherry tomatoes, kale, peas.
A good food day after a long, tiring, stressful week.
YUM to the ice cream. Our grocer only carries the mint and chocolate varieties of the coconut milk ice cream. And the healthy/natural foods store? NONE! I am going to talk to the manager. They also don't carry the health is wealth buffalo wings. Have you had any luck requesting special items from your friendly grocer? I've never done it. Oh yeah, I also want to request grind-it-yourself peanut butter. my, my I am getting demanding.
Post a Comment