Tonight we had a dinner I put together in about 30 minutes--yea!
Chikin (mispelling means it is fake chicken) parmesan sandwiches
Broccoli
Spinach salad
Pears and grapes
After much cajoling, Ashton ate his sandwich and liked it. Strangely enough Juliet didn't eat much and certainly didn't want any of the sandwich.
What did you have for dinner?
Thursday, August 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It was Mariano's tonight to celebrate the arrival of Simon Says! Two nights in a row that I haven't had to cook. I'm feeling spoiled.
Yum! Some real Mexican food sounds so good! You deserve to be treated to no-cook nights! Congrats on the book!
All the colours in our dinner were so pretty - very fast & easy prep. too:)
Grillers (Morning Star Farms) Over a bed of seasoned couscous & wilted spinach
tomato/avocado salad w/ lime juice, fresh basil & olive oil
fresh raspberries & cream
Caleb commented on the good dinner...especially the yummy spinach. Hmmm that reminds me of a terrible Popeye joke I saw, but I will keep this PG just for Angela's innocent ears! I promise I won't write an essay on dinner every time but just FYI, there was one neg. comment - C told me not to sprinkle confectioners sugar on the raspberries next time because it makes it hard for him to breath :(
Bonnie, your dinner sounds good--couscous is one of my favourites (if I may pretend to be English :) ). I make couscous only when Clayton isn't eating with us. I don't know why he doesn't like it--it is just tiny pasta, and he loves pasta! I think its miniatureness creeps him out!
Post a Comment