Monday, December 29, 2008

I Scream for Ice Cream!

Drop whatever you are doing and go buy a pint of Purely Decadent vegan ice cream made with coconut milk. I mean it. Go buy and embrace an icy spoonful. I tried Coconut and Chocolate--all with a short ingredient list. And, even better--sweetened with agave! I served it to my non-vegan extended family this weekend to rave reviews.

2 comments:

Katie said...

How funny! Last night I made myself a bowl of ice cream with some chocolate syrup and I was getting it ready, I was thinking to myself, "How does Angela do it without something like this at the end of a hard day?" HA! Now I know! :)

angela | the painted house said...

Thanks for thinking of me, Katie! :) There is nothing like ice cream after the kids are in bed, right? Tonight I tried Purely Decadent's coconut milk Mint Chip. There was a hint of coconut flavor, but it still satisfied my mint craving. Mmm.