It's a case of "you're freakin' kidding me" over here. The third new dishwasher that I have had in 8 months just died--like the two before it. Whatever you do, don't buy a Fridgidaire dishwasher. So we are handwashing everything over here, which discourages lots of cooking. And we have been out of town. So until the dishwasher is purged from our house and a new yet different brand is installed, I will be making simple stuff...and eating off paper plates, sorry Environment. I'm anxious to try some new recipes!
L
Hotdogs with Vegenaise and chopped onions
Leftover green beans
Green grapes, blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries

D
Chili with kidney beans, pinto beans, and blackeyed peas
Broiled polenta cakes
Spinach and red leaf lettuce salad with lemon viniagrette
Berries and grapes
I have lots of recipes to share, too. Hopefully I will have time in the near future!
You?
1 comment:
I'm eating my breakfast of hash browns and green juice while perusing blogs and while my mushroom/onion/spinich omelette filling (for lunch) cooks on the stove with baked potatoes resting nearby for a dinner of Veganomicon's Baked Pot Soup. Then I'll hang the laundry and be off to my dead-end job.
Post a Comment