I really should be ashamed of my titles here on this blog. Really should.
So my camera battery died this week and I can't find the charger. Bummer. Maybe this weekend I can buy another. So no pics, but we've been eating well.
Soft black bean tacos
Pineapple, cantaloupe, and red grapes
Spinach and red leaf lettuce salad with celery, carrots, cucumber, avocado, and crumbled pecan & rice patties on top
Falafel and couscous with tzatziki sauce
Roasted yellow squash and zucchini
Marinated tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, and parsley over spinach
Pecan & rice patties with creamy almond gravy
Mashed potatoes
Steamed broccoli
Strawberries and banana
I tried to find plain soy yogurt at the local grocery store for the tzatziki sauce to no avail. So I improvised with Vegenaise, shredded cucumber, Tabasco, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. It was yummy!
Man, no photos=so sad.
Also, making lots of smoothies--a new delicious one was coconut milk, frozen mango, and frozen strawberry. And I can't get enough of the peach oatmeal! I make double so I can have another bowl for the next morning.
You?
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yum!! I need to try more smoothies. I always forget they exist, but they might be a good way to sneak some fruit into my son's body....
our local grocery store doesn't carry plain soy yogurt, either! what's up w/ that? so aggravating--only flavored!
Post a Comment