Some lunches and dinners from the last few days...and one delicious breakfast:
Green beans
Apple
Corn
Potato chips
Fruit salad with apple, orange, banana, and strawberry
Soysage
Apple
Blueberries and apple
Roasted lemon garlic potatoes
Mango-strawberry-coconut smoothies
I've been thinking a lot about salads. I want to be a great salad maker this summer. Something to look forward to. I also want to make some tofu soon. How have I been a vegan for a year now and haven't made a basic tofu meal? By the way, happy anniversary to me and my vegan self. I'll never return to my old way of cooking. This has been too good to me. Happy eating!
You?
3 comments:
Oh, happy anniversary!!! I'll be celebrating big-time when mine rolls around.
Eating...hmm...I got the all clear today on gluten. I was so shocked that I couldn't speak.
I made a breakfast bake using the omelette recipe and spinich, mushrooms and onion. It is good. And it was effortless.
And I've been eating up my Leek and Bean Cassoulet from our fave cookbook.
Today I lunched at Whole Foods in the far-away big city. There was cajun spiced sw potato and quinoa salad and potato and asparagus roasted and peas. And good company.
it's been a year of vegan?!?! wow! congratulations! really, in my heart you have made me a convert. i'm seriously realizing that the spirit is willing and my flesh (especially my expanding flesh) is weak!!!
those buns look divine, by the way-i keep lamenting that we don't have those- but i think i now know a store that does! i have to check.
also- seriously, it's EXHAUSTING to keep even 3 vegetables on hand lately. how often do you have to go to the store for fruits/veggies? it seems like if i store up, i have to use them within 2-3 days or they get weird. maybe i have refrigerator issues...
Thank you, ladies!
Jen, I go to the store once a week to load up on produce--preferably at Whole Foods but it's not always possible. Then by the end of the week I'll pop in for a few fresh things or try to stretch it to the next week. We go through produce so fast that nothing really has a chance to spoil. ;) I used to have issues with veggies in my fridge two days after I bought it, now I just don't care.
Post a Comment