I had an amazing vegan dinner out to share soon...but I'm tired and so I'll just post our grub today.
L
Buffalo Chik salad with lettuce, carrots, tomato, and creamy dill dressing
Tangelos
D
White bean and roasted garlic soup
Eggplant sandwiches with basil Vegenaise on tomato basil Panera bread
Carrot sticks
Bowl o berries
The soup is from Vegan with a Vengeance. So delish. So garlicky--like I like it. Ashton kept raving about his sandwich, too.
I've been so busy with the other house remodel--and I've been gone. Hopefully things will settle down soon.
You?
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've been eating my usuals.
I also made a BIG pot of cooked veggies and the herb sauce from Veganomicon's Cauliflower-Mushroom Potpie, added brown rice and some cannellini beans to it and I'm as happy as can be. I threw the beans on top before I popped it into the oven (covered), and they got all roasty and delicious. They were also MOVING on their own when I took the dish out of the oven, so the children had some great pre-dinner entertainment.
Basil Veganaise sounds really, really good. I'll have to put it on my list.
I was zooming around doing everything under the sun (except homeschooling) and noticing how FABULOUS I feel on my vegan diet.
God bless!
Post a Comment