We had for dinner what could have been served in your child's school cafeteria today. Oh, well; it was hot and easy. That is all that matters!
Dinner
Stouffer's mac-n-cheese
Carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower (steam-in-bag)
Green grapes
Fruit and yogurt "parfaits"--banana, strawberries, strawberry yogurt, Cool Whip
Lunch
Turkey & swiss sandwiches (swiss, spinach, and tomatoes for kids)
Vegetable soup with cheese crackers
Green grapes and plums
I'm including lunch since we are all home together this week and I am "cooking" more than what I make for just the kids and me.
You?
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really can't believe that you are not only cooking, but actually blogging about it! Wow - you're amazing.
Tonight I had a Nicole-inspired dinner (thanks, nicole!) When I talked to her it was 6 p.m. Tx time and 4 here in CA. She was serving a nacho dish for dinner, so I decided that sounded good!
We had:
-chili with meat and beans, topped with diced red onion and crackers
-tortilla chips with melted cheese, sour cream guacamole and salsa
-baby carrots, cucumbers and cut up red and orange bell peppers
-strawberries
-chocolate covered pretzels for dessert
I should call Nicole at her Tx dinner time every day - then I still have 2 hrs to put it together here!
Sat night I made a spaghetti dish with noodles, chicken that I cooked in a pan on the stove and a sauce of italian stewed tomatoes
(plus salad and bread)
We ate all the noodles but there was chicken left, so last night, I diced it up and put it in tortillas with salsa and sour cream, and served it with broccoli and baked potatoes
Post a Comment