Last night with guests! Yea!
KFC chicken
Potato salad
Pasta salad with zucchini, tomatoes, green peppers, red onion, and spinach
Baked beans
Fresh pineapple, strawberries, and green grapes
Homemade chocolate ice cream
Cold IZZE drinks and IBC rootbeers
You?
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
surprise surprise, I haven't felt like cooking much lately, CALEB made delicious homemade tacos last night...
he told me to just sit in a chair and "direct" him (as he gave the choir conductor hand signals to go along with his words)...
morning star taco meat with spices, lettuce, tomato, olives, sour cream, cheese, taco sauce, ...fabulous job and yummy.
I did cook lunch yesterday, since he was home sick :( ...the highlights to me besides having him home during the week, were the vegetables...the steamed new potatoes with parsley and olive oil and lightly steamed asparagus.
I made a really good lemon layered cake last week...a new Martha Stewart recipe this Fall, very easy and delish.
Post a Comment