Friday, October 26, 2007

Three Nights in a Row

Wednesday

Farfalle primavera with peas, carrots, onion, garlic, spinach, and zucchini (like last week)
Bakery focaccia bread topped with tomatoes and mozzerella
Strawberries and pear

Thursday

Marian's pumpkin pancakes
Egg & potato casserole with crumbled soy sausage
Strawberries and pear
Hazelnut coffee

Tonight

Cottage cheese loaf
Mashed potatoes
Cream gravy
Steamed broccoli
Spinach salad with crumbled hardboiled egg and avocado chunks
Strawberries and pear

Clayton's mom flew in yesterday so I promised Ashton that I would make the yummy pumpkin pancakes for her. I put in half whole wheat flour and half white for a little added health. And then an old SDA fave tonight, cc loaf--which has to be Juliet's all-time favorite meal. She had at least four helpings of cc loaf. Have I not posted that recipe yet??

1 comment:

Barbara said...

No, you haven't posted the cc loaf and I'd like it. And the potato and egg casserole, please!

Haven't been cooking - we're in Texas!

Wed night: getting reading for the trip and no time, so had leftovers from all the cooking I did earlier in the week

Thurs: had to settle for McDonald's in the Dallas airport b/c it was after 9 and that's all that was open and we only had 1/2 hr. Ugh.

Fri: Shabbat dinner at temple -- some sort of beef thing and these pretty good potatoes with cheese and spices. Plus some other stuff.