Broccoli-Cheddar soup (Panera's recipe that my sis emailed me)
Spinach salad topped with soy chicken strips
Pears and red grapes
Chocolate chip cookies (ironically from Panera Bread)
The soup was good--next time I will substitute the half-n-half. I'm feeling so guilty feeding my family such fat-laden foods.
You?
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If I promise not to call Panera's lawyer will you share the recipe for the soup? Did you make the cookies or buy them??
I actually made a nice meal tonight - first time all week I think. I ever broke out the linenes, the china plates and crystal glasses for just us, including the kids. And we turned out the lights and dined by the candlelight of our Shabbat candles.
We had:
-poached salmon (just take salmon fillets, put in a pyrex baking dish with water, lemon juice, butter, sat and pepper. cover with foil and poach in a 350 degree oven for about 1/2 hr. Can serve hot or cold
-mashed sweet potatoes (boil sweet potatoes, mash like mashed potatoes with a little bit of butter, milk and a sprnkle of brown sugar)
-spinach salad with balsamic vinegarette, goat cheese, pecans and sliced strawberries
-challah bread
-Maneshevitz wine (lately we've been letting the kids have a few sips of this sweet wine in their wine glasses - just a couple of sips)
-brownies made from a mix, eaten warm out of the oven with cold glasses of milk
Yes, the soup recipe, pretty PLEASE!!
Post a Comment