I had a big dinner planned last night for when my in-laws arrived at our house from the airport. But their plane was delayed so it was just me and the kids. I scrapped my plans and pulled a few pecan and rice patties out of the freezer, heated up some frozen peas, and cut a pineapple. I had my patties crumbled upon a salad--it doesn't look great but o-yum!

Later this weekend I'll post how vegans eat heartily and deliciously in restaurants--okay, I'm not talking Outback or anything, but a place with options!
You?
3 comments:
I really would love to know how you handle eating out. We don't eat out often but when we do it hard not to feel like weirdos especially with friends who are not vegans. I LOVE you blog.
W.
That salad looks good to me. I'll take one.
Thank you, Dubya! I have my husband distract fellow diners with a tap dance number while I order my meal that way we don't look weird! :) Just kidding! I know what you mean. I just try to be as discreet as possible and divert attention. I wish it weren't such an issue for people.
Come on over, Susan, and I'll make you one!
Post a Comment