baking bread by hand
making gnocchi
perfecting a vegan lasagna
perfecting tamales
more tofu recipes
more juicing recipes
making coconut ice cream in my freezer
trying more salads
trying more vegan baking
I'm sure there is more but I'm tired. Here is our dinner:
Veggie gyozas
Mango, strawberries, and bananas
And I just had some Mocha Almond Fudge by Purely Decadent coconut milk ice cream. MMM!
I also made this chocolate pie tonight. Remember I made one earlier in the year that was a little strange in flavor with the orange-almond-chocolate-coconut going on? Tonight I omitted the orange and almond and added coffee extract/flavoring from Whole Foods. It is setting in the fridge--so I'll let you know later how it tastes. If good, then I'll post the recipe.
There is also veggie broth on the stove I need to strain before bed so I can make a new round of soup starters.
You? What is on your wish list to try?
1 comment:
I made a fantastic batch of vegan oatmeal raisin cookies yesterday. The recipe is from "The Joy of Vegan Baking", which I borrowed from the library and is now on my "List of books to buy ASAP!" It uses sugar, but they have suggestions for alternatives as well.
Let us know how the coconut ice cream turns out... I LOVE Purely Decadent, it is nummy!
That pie looks heavenly.
I think I'm on a dessert kick lately.
Post a Comment