Sunday
B
French toast with maple syrup
Soysages
Strawberries, pineapple, and banana
Vegetable masala with brown rice
Salad with mango-lime-cilantro dressing and mango chunks
Warm whole wheat pita bread
Strawberries, mango, and kiwi
D
Leftover deep-dish delivery pizza with mushrooms, green pepper, onion, spinach, and tomatoes--no cheese
The dude taking my pizza order over the phone always comes unnerved with my "no cheese please" request. Breathe deep, it will be okay.
Today
D
Black bean and spicy rice topped with lettuce, cilantro, and onion
Guacamole
Corn tortillas
I heated my leftover rice from yesterday in a pan with veggie broth, jarred salsa, and cumin--easy and quick Mexi rice. Our favorite salsa brands are Frontera and Arriba.
For the mango salad dressing: I blended frozen mango chunks in a food processor with cilantro and lime juice. I then added a little vinegar, grapeseed oil, salt, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. It was a great blend of sweet and spicy.
You?
2 comments:
Beautiful plating!
I'm afraid that I've been caught hugging my rice cooker. I can't make good rice (any kind) without it. It is my 2nd best friend.
All your meals look fabulous.
I think that if I were to order a vegan pizza, I'd have to follow it up with CPR and that is something I'd rather not do.
We had a fabulous spinich salad with a warm dressing today. Other than that, our meals have been simple. I'm using my spare time to feed the tennis team and save the world. I should be done in two weeks and then I can put my nose back in my cookbooks and paintbrushes.
Post a Comment