In my efforts to make my own bread crumbs for breading the eggplant, the food processor exploded and bread crumbs flew everywhere! As if cooking dinner with two toddlers under foot isn't hard enough, then I had to sweep up the floors and wipe down the counters--not to mention dust off my kids who were in the kitchen for the whole fiasco. The upside to this whole deal is that my eggplant was the best I've ever made and the sauce turned out delicious, too!
Eggplant parmesan
Fettuccine with marinara
Broccoli
Organic roasted garlic bread--premade
Strawberries, cherries, and orange
And now I'm toying with the idea of making crepes for dessert...can I muster the energy???
You?
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that sounds yummy...and I actually cooked last night too ;)comfort food...stuffing, pototoes, corn, veggie sausage...greens...
brownies (didn't make those ;)...Carody sent them home with us the other day)
Yea! For cookin!
Post a Comment