Because it has been really hectic since we have returned home, I am sticking to our easy regulars to de-stress dinnertime. Hopefully I will have a chance this weekend to wade through some new recipes and try something different and new next week.
Haystacks
I had a 6:30 meeting tonight in Asheville so I didn't even have time to cut up fruit. Oh well.
You?
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tonight:
got home at 6:45 from theater rehearsal (all 3 of my kids are performing in Grease at the end of June) and needed to make something fast and easy. so, here's what I made:
-burritos with ground turkey, using 1 pkg mild taco seasoning. Put the meat into a tortilla with some cheese, lettuce, tomato and sour cream
-plain white rice mixed with 1 can of stewed tomatoes and the rest of the green beans from last night
-corn
-sliced apples
Last night:
Also got home late from one of the kids baseball games. Sense a theme here?
-I put bbq sauce on chicken and put it in to bake with the timer so it was ready when we got home
-mashed potatoes
-green beans
-biscuits
Post a Comment