Friday, October 12, 2007

Angel Hair for the Angels

Capellini pomodoro
Steamed green beans
Parmesan-garlic toasts
Cinnamon apples

You?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Finally, something worth sharing from me! The kids were at a party tonight from 3-9, so I picked up the dog at the kennel, where he was staying because we were away for a few days, stopped at the market and then made a nice (but easy), delicious, QUIET meal with wonderful ambiance - I light a couple of candles, we ate in the dining room, I put on some music, I pulled out a couple of plates of the good china and crystal, opened a bottle of red wine and voila - a wonderful meal.

Here's what I made:

-veal scallapini - I just sprinkled it with onion and garlic, cooked it in a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil, some mushrooms, some tomatoes and some of the red wine. it cooks fast b/c it's so think. It came out tender and very tasty.
-linguini pasta tossed with olive oil, sundried tomatoes and goat cheese
-spinach (frozen)
-warm crusty bread with plates of olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping
-strawberries drizzled with hersheys chocolate syrup and topped with whipped cream

It's amazing how good the food looks and how great it tastes when you serve it on good china!

That was tonight. Wed. night, thurs night and friday night we ate out because we were out of town, relaxing at a resort (one of those time share preview offer deals which are really good deals!)