Friday, December 07, 2007

Just Soup...

...but I also did a lot more cooking. We are having guests over tomorrow after church so I have cooked all day. At one point I had the leeks frying in butter, crepes flipping, potatoes a peeling, Ashton asking math questions, Callan cooing in his bouncy chair at my feet, and Juliet sticking stickers on my legs--all at the same time.

Potato-leek soup
Spinach salad with tomatoes
Whole wheat toast
Red grapes

You?

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Talk about multi tasking!

I had the night off from cooking - Hanukkah dinner at temple.

On the menu:

-brisket (which was actually not that great!)
-potato latkes (*they* were good) w/sour cream and applesauce
-asparagas (so *that'* why it was $18 per person)
-salad
-Challah
-noodles w/butter
-tons of desserts after services

Jacob and Michela sing in the youth choir, Harrison plays trombone in the youth band, and it was a nice service and evening.