Ashton was pleased with dinner tonight.
Pasta Francaise
Veggies from frozen--squash, red peppers, green beans, carrots, zucchini
Apple crisp (surprise, surprise)
The pasta is just a simple dish--a copy of a favorite at La Madeline's in Texas--with olive oil, garlic, s & p, parmesan, parsley. The veggies, a combo pack with seasonings, had an icky texture. It is just worth it to do fresh with some things.
You?
Monday, December 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bonnie, I've been having trouble posting comments too. I kept putting comments, but they keep not showing up. Maybe I'll have better luck tonight!?
Also, Bonnie, we drink Roosbois tea too - it's our favorite. I have a ton of friends hwere from South Africa.
We ate out so much over Thanksgiving weekend that this past week, I've been cooking. Fast and easy stuff, but cooking none the less.
Just a sampling of what we've had the last few nights:
-chili and cornbread w/salad and grapes
-spaghetti with meat sauce, bread, broccoli and clementine tangerines
-chicken baked w/bbq sauce, yams with butter, spinach, blueberries
-veggies stirfried with tofu, brown rice, applesauce cups
There may have been another meal mixed in, but I lost track!
- homemade vegetable lasagna (pulled from the freezer)
- steamed cauliflower & broccoli
- Texas toast
- halved pink grapefruit (so in season right now) with sugar and a black cherry on top for dessert.
Post a Comment