...since I've made APPLE CRISP. So tonight was the night.
Spinach salad with carrots, crumbled hardboiled egg, and soy chik strips
Oven fries
Apple crisp
You?
Friday, December 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is what's cooking tonight...like it or not.
2 comments:
I was craving something different and fresh, so the other night made:
Whole grain tabbouleh (from a box with seasoning)
I added to it based on another tabbouleh recipe that a friend made a while ago:
chopped fresh parsley
chopped green bell pepper
chopped celery
halved fresh crispy sweet red grapes (talk about expensive fruit this time of year!)
lemon juice
toasted pecans mixed in at end (original recipe uses toasted almond slivers)
The recipe used grape seed oil, I used a little olive oil.
grilled red bell pepper and zucchini...thickly sliced, individually browned on each side in a pan with olive oil.
hummus
V8 juice
Left over tabbouleh made a nice lunch with crackers and aged white Vermont cheddar...recent favorite.
oops NOW where is the trash icon when a girl needs it???
the grilled veggies were a separate dish, not added in with the recipe!
Post a Comment