Did I get your attention with that title?
We were in the big city all day, came back late and exhausted. I made a quick meal of haystacks, finished my soup starters, and loaded the breadmaker with ingredients for hot fresh bread in the morning.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Please help me with the bread making thing!!!! I am having such a hard time with making my own bread and getting a little frustrated. I buy the boxes of bread machine bread and they turn out small and dry. You can catch me at hrwessels@comcast.net, when you get a moment. I know you are a busy girl but whatever you can spare would be great!!!! Thanks!!
I had leftovers tonight:
Curried Chickpea Couscous with mango; avocado; cucumber salad.
And then cookies when the PMS got the better of me. Still working on those.
And more tomato sandwiches for lunch. I will never tire of those.
Post a Comment