But, really, for me, it depends on the day.
Last night I did easy with haystacks--you know, Fritos layered with spicy pinto beans, lettuce, onion, tomato, salsa, and guacamole. And peaches.
L
Garbanzos in herb-tomato sauce with roasted red peppers over couscous
Steamed corn
Fresh whole wheat bread with strawberry jam
Peaches
Lunch was kind of random--but I needed to make the corn before it went bad. The garbanzos were delish! I sauteed onion and garlic and then added two cans of beans and one can of Muir Glen fire-roasted crushed tomatoes and half of a roasted red pepper diced. Herbs: oregano, basil, bay leaf, marjoram, and tarragon. And, easy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Either way you say it, I still don't like them!
*clutches her heart from the shock of Bobbi's statement!!*
*consoles herself with a big bowl of chick peas*
You kids are crazy!
Post a Comment