The two older kids helped me with the pancakes from Vegan with a Vengeance.
Banana-pecan pancakes
Pina colada smoothie
Strawberries, blueberries, and green grapes
Mole enchiladas with squash, onion, garlic, and spinach
Refried beans
Cilantro rice
Guacamole salad
Cantaloupe
For the kids' enchiladas I made a queso sauce from the cheesy sauce with a little salsa added. The mole (jarred) was a little too spicy for them. I wanted to make Lazy Susie's flour tortillas today but I ran out of unbleached flour and whole wheat pastry flour, but soon...
Wonderfully we all took a long nap this afternoon--except the 5yo who read quietly in his room. Boy, did that feel good!
And, tonight I made a batch of hot cocoa. Yum!
You?
1 comment:
OK...I read MALE enchiladas instead of mole. It gave me a start.
I'm making an Almond Cake today for my husband's b-day. And I think that I'm going to try the tofu hot wings. And a roasted beet and spinich and pecan salad.
Post a Comment