Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Case o' Quesadillas

I am making and eating the mango salsa until I am sick of it. I'm so glad Tracy reminded me of it. I used to have it all the time with the lime chicken at Cleburne's Cafeteria in Houston. I craved it constantly when I was pregnant with Juliet.

Black beans
Quesadillas with zucchini, spinach, salsa, queso
Mango salsa
Guacamole and sour cream
Strawberries

Yum!

And you?

5 comments:

Peggy said...

One of your favorites - minus the gravy: Fried potatoes, eggs, beef cocktail weiners, Nannaw's bread, and oatmeal cookies. I'd prefer Morning Star over the weiners, but Robin won't eat it. So it's beef weiners or bacon.

Anonymous said...

I have been cooking by the way - just too busy to write it down - but there was a highlight that everybody loved that I will share (I threw a spontaeous dinner party on Monday - 12 of us in all)

Better Homes & Gardens cookbook (pg 443 I think)

"Wild Rice Stuffing" - very easy, and went very well along side: reg. cornbread stuffing, green beans, baked potatoes, roasted chicken & onions, gravy, salad.

My guests were so confused, they thought it was thanksgiving!

angela | the painted house said...

Okay, I NEED some NanNaw's bread!!! How can I get some? I'm calling NanNaw today to find out when she is baking next!

Bonnie, a good Thanksgiving meal sounds good right now with the weather getting cooler here. I'm impressed that you had all that ready to go for a spontaneous gathering!

Anonymous said...

Amazing. I ate the exact same meal last night.

Anonymous said...

I had to make a run for wild rice...but will be keeping that on hand more often now;)