Sunday, September 10, 2006

Chik, Chik, Soy!

Dinner was easy tonight--but almost ruined since I forgot about the sauce simmering. Had I been a moment later it would have been scorched.

Chik parmesan sandwiches
Broccoli
Applesauce
And just for Mommy, chocolate cookie mint ice cream

I feel quilty about eating the ice cream now...at least it is gone. No more temptation!

5 comments:

Peggy said...

I made a roast, then added carrots and potatoes. I just love those three things cooking together.

angela | the painted house said...

Mmm, I always loved your meal with the potatoes, carrots, and chicken with beans and rice on the side. Ohhhhh, that sounds good! I have tried to capture that flavor a la vegetariana and didn't do too bad. I just cooked the potatoes and carrots in vegetable broth with lots of chopped garlic.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't feeling too good, so Caleb cooked. Pregresso Vegetable Minestrone & buttered toast was perfect.

Anonymous said...

prOgresso I mean

angela | the painted house said...

Hope you're feeling better, Bonnie!