Can you guess what we ate tonight? Every once in a while hot dogs sound really good--with chili. Clayton prefers beef chili, but the thought of putting meat chili on veggie dogs just seems downright wrong! And the veggie chili...well, there is always a horrible, gassy byproduct from consuming this chili! And you times that by four people in one house, ugh, open some windows! And it's expensive. So just beans tonight.
Chili cheese veggie dogs
Corn
Sliced apple
Anyone know the difference between Veggie Links, Linketts, Super Links, and Big Franks? I am always stumped when I go to buy them...I know I don't prefer the Big Franks, but I always forget what I bought last time. They are all made by Worthington, I think, but how different can they be???
And you?
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Our dinner was rather unusual. I went to the trouble of peeling potatoes, boiling them, adding butter, salt and pepper, and was just making room on the counter for the mixer and the mixing bowl full of potatoes just skidded off the counter onto the floor! It even broke my favorite deep but small mixing bowl! So we had chicken fried steak with gravy and broccoli, sans mashed potatoes. When I mess up dinner, I do it right.
Don't you just hate that?!? Sounds like your house is haunted--things just skidding off the counter! Maybe it is haunted by your other two children who are upset that their rooms have been converted to something else!
Oh, The "Loma Linda Linketts" are by far the best in my highly sought after opinion! ;) They are usually on the shelf next to Worthington. Believe me it took me years to get that straight and figured out.
I cooked last night...
- soft corn taco's with...
- black beans
- mushrooms fried/sauteed in butter, olive oil & Penzeys Northwoods seasoning,
- Homemade Guacomole ((jalepenos, tomato, lime juice, orange juice (just like "On the Border") garlic, salt and...what a surprise, avocados)
- cheese
- sour cream
- chopped tomatoes
- salsa
I will try the linketts next time...or is that what I bought this time??? Oh, they make it so confusing!
Thanks!
Post a Comment