Friday, September 15, 2006

Nacho Business...

...but I'll tell you anyways...what we had for dinner.

The kids had burritos--which Ashton loved. When he finished his, he said, "Thank you, Mommy, for such a good dinner." Love that boy.

Clayton and I had nachos with freshly fried chips from corn tortillas. Yum.

Nachos--chips, black beans, cheese
Pico de Gallo
Sour cream
Cantaloupe, strawberries, apple

Your dinner?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mini pizzas on corn tortillas...

tomato sauce, olives, jalapenos, corn, garlic, morning star crumbles, cheese - motzarella, cheddar, fetta...Caleb said he wanted pizza, so I found everything remotely connected to pizza and what didn't I put on them?
Corn torts are a tad
too soft for the crust job - FYI

Anonymous said...

My typos are bad, sincerely, Feta Hodge

Peggy said...

We enjoyed the first and last delightful meal together on our vacation. We ate in Surfside at the Red Snapper. Robin ordered red snapper and I had a wonderful pasta dish with maranara sauce and Greek grillled meatballs.