Tuesday, September 19, 2006

When Frito Meets Bean

I don't know if I have ever posted this Adventist home staple: haystacks. Yum! I don't know how it started, but go into any Adventist home across the nation and stay a while--I can guarantee the hostess will serve you haystacks at some point in your visit. It is much like taco salad, but everyone has their own way of making it. Here are the fixin's we had tonight.

Listed from bottom layer to top:
Fritos
Pinto beans
Cheese
Salsa
Sour cream
Guacamole
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Onion

Did you cook tonight?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vegetable Soup Hot,
Vegetable Soup Cold,
Vegetable Soup in the pot,
Nine Days Old.

Well maybe not nine days;)

Toast & butter

Followed by Starbucks & chatter.

Caleb:Strawberry Frappuccino
Bonnie:Pumkin Frappuccino

Anonymous said...

Vegetable Soup Hot,
Vegetable Soup Cold,
Vegetable Soup in the pot,
Nine Days Old.

Well maybe not nine days;)

Toast & butter

Followed by Starbucks & chatter.

Caleb:Strawberry Frappuccino
Bonnie:Pumkin Frappuccino

Peggy said...

IV Bag.