Thursday, September 14, 2006

The "Mexico" Restaurant

That is what Ashton calls Mexican restaurants. We went to Guayabitos. Sigh. Have I mentioned that I miss my Tex-Mex?????

How many pots did you have going?

3 comments:

Peggy said...

You could always move back to Texas! :) No pancakes tonight, but we did have a breakfast meal of scrambled eggs and pigs in the blanket. Had to spend most of my time washing and packing. Did I mention we're spending a week on the beach???

Anonymous said...

We went to
Jump'n Catfish...and had Salmon!!

Second time I've been there in four years and now I think the last...Good food, but they don't dust their lamp shades, and I have a problem with that especially when one is above your table.
The appetizers are a meal of their own with...

hush puppies, beans and coleslaw...and then the fish and potatoes come, and you are instantly full it seems.

angela | the painted house said...

Bonnie, I'm with you on the dusty restaurants...what do the kitchens look like then????