Thursday, September 07, 2006

Night Off!

We went to Ella's birthday party tonight--no cooking! Yea! They catered in yummy wraps, sandwiches, salad, and ice cream pies.

Did you cook?

4 comments:

Peggy said...

No, I did not cook! I had Migas at IHOP. Surprised?

Anonymous said...

I cooked.

Black bean burger sandwich, and a greek salad with organic field greens, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red onions, feta cheese, the specialty greek olives etc.

Only Caleb crumble his burger into a gourmet taco and skipped the salad. I should get the recipe from him sometime. He doesn't like black bean burgers too much, so he did something fancy to it.

Hah, Hah I don't have to cook tonight, neener neener booh booh. (A friend has invited us to dinner;))

Anonymous said...

Wow. This is getting crazy, now. I had the exact same thing for dinner last night.

angela | the painted house said...

Wow, Clayton, you are reading this blog? Funny, this weekend I have a hot date at Rezaz and you are eating Hamburger Helper...why don't you try to figure that one out!