The kids are sick. So we are just in survival mode.
Saturday night
Nachos with black beans and beef (yes, the REAL deal)
Fruit salad with oranges, apples, blueberries, and strawberries
We gave the kids leftovers, and Clayton and I had nachos while we watched Wedding Crashers (food and movie: Clayton's ideas). I'm not much of a Vince Vaughn fan.
Sunday lunch
Farfalle with tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, and asiago cheese
Fruit salad from Saturday
The kids rejected their pasta. Ashton said it didn't smell good--must have been the asiago? Oh, I hope everyone feels better tomorrow!
You?
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the new template!
Haven't cooked all weekend except for breakfasts!
Fri night: dinner at my mom's
Sat lunch: at a Bat Mitzvah and they had a full buffet lunch
Sat dinner: Bat Mitzvah celebration dinner
Sun lunch: bbq at synagogue
Sun dinner: Rubio's fish tacos before seeing the Hannah Montana 3D in concert movie (well, Marlon and Harrison saw Fools Gold, I took Jacob and Michela and 3 of their friends to Hannah Montana).
pizza from the freezer two days in a row, and salad...chocolate ice cream.
Tonight, cauliflower cheese, with a little protein meat substitute added in probably, roasted potatoes...the new prewashed ones, easy to go.
oh, yes and those Buitoni meals are easy and fabulous considering. Their Marinara sauce is particularly good.
Texas toast is another great staple with almost any meal. So is fruit :)
Caleb and I made it to a catered dinner event over the weekend. Hurray, three course meal, entertainment etc...the perfect date where I shouldn't have to move. The company was great, the food was TERRIBLE. Almost all of it :( I ate the asparagus. Somehow they didn't manage to ruin the asparagus. How do you mess up potatoes in any form???????
Post a Comment