I'm big on color for meals, but sometimes I just have to give in to the brown meal. If it's brown it has to be good! Plus, I needed something easy tonight since little Callan was diagnosed with RSV today. I've been giving him breathing treatments all day. Poor little guy...but he just keeps on smiling.
Pumpkin pancakes topped with toasted pecans and maple syrup
Soy sausage
Sliced apple
The kids hardly came up for air during dinner tonight. Love, love, love these pancakes!
You?
1 comment:
I'm back. Did anyone miss me? :) We went to Florida, had a fun whirlwind weekend with the family and a great time at the Bar Mitzvah and all the related events. Jacob and Michela were better by the morning we left (we left friday instead of thurs b/c of a mechanical problem with the plane for our red eye flight. we went fri a.m. instead which was better for the kids b/c they were better by then and we even $200 ticket vouchers for each of us as a gesture of good will from the airlines so it worked out quite well for us.
Anyway, no one else got sick, so it worked out well.
I didn't cook at all, of course.
Tonight I kept it simple:
-egg, bacon and cheese burritos
-canned lentil soup
-cut up apples, pears, kiwi and tangerines
-chocolate candy for dessert
Post a Comment