Leftovers, oatmeal, this and that. We are grazing. I did make oatmeal-raisin-toffee cookies again for a Super Bowl party--and turtle brownie mini-muffins. For the brownies I just made a box mix, filled mini-muffin tins, and topped them with half a caramel and a sprinkle of chopped pecans before sticking them in the oven. Overall they were good, but a few of the mini-muffins were tough on the bottom since the caramel sank during baking.
Today for lunch:
Haystacks
Why? Because it has been a while! And sometimes you just have to get your haystack on!
You?
Sunday, February 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well I shan't be cooking this week :( as I am on bed rest, BUT I shall be reading! Your weekend fair sounded good, especially the toffee cookies. I could really use some toffee to get stuck between my teeth right now for all the antsy-ness I feel already. I did make something good Saturday...
Basmati Rice
Vegetable Chili
Salad
dessert: blackberry pie & ice cream (OK that was store bought)
chai tea
Post a Comment